Monday, March 14, 2016

Me....complex, nah

Someone recently told me that I was complex. That whoever snatched me up would be lucky. I've been told I have dry humor and I'm pretty. These things are great, yet I know who I am. Being silly, goofy, and cracking smiles is a huge part of me. Yet, I also excogitate, contemplate, meditate, and hide in my room or outside in mother nature to explore the limitless life force. Creating space for love with passion and drive is a common thread knitted within my soul. I don't like to put things in boxes, there is so much more to me than what I do or where I go. The inordinateness in me is not afraid to stand out. The self-discovery journey for me has included laughter, tears, growth, pain, love, hope, and words that can not be expressed by mere language. I can only ask that it never ends as I physically reside on this planet, may each day begin with the spirit of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment