Sunday, March 27, 2016

Day 3

Friday was Day 3 of Love like there is no tomorrow(originally live, read previous post), I hit the ground running! Woke early to fit a 2 mile sprint in, had a blast with one of my personal training clients, got a new Tuesday gig at a local spot in town, had a new massage client, scarfed some nutrition down, ran to another training client, then watched the awesome new Disney movie 'ZooTopia' with the kids and friends! It really tickled my fancy. I highly recommend it. The cute little bunny in the movie made me laugh when she was told to give 100 parking tickets in a day, she said "I'll do 200, by noon!" She made it happen, one of the youngsters looked at me and said: "that's you!" What really made my day was towards the end when I got to pray with the kiddos. I cherish these moments with them. Family and friends, its what I am coming to realize that is what I value most. I'm reconnecting with old and making new. Loving fiercely and not denying how deeply and richly it can be done. Love on my brothers and sistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment