Friday, March 18, 2016

A note to my love....

One day, I'll have the chance to spoil you my love. I will be the biggest goofball and you will know my heart more than anyone else. How incredibly big it is, 💖 you will get to see how truly beautiful I am. I will let you see all of me and you will feel so incredibly loved. I won't hold back, the laughs, the smiles, the tears, the pain, the joy, the snuggles, the poetry, the words. You will be full and my heart will only be yours. Love, such an incredible gift, not everyone knows how to be completely naked(mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally). A day will come my love, you will have me and I you. Until then, I wait. As I wait, I prepare by becoming stronger, wiser, and ready. This heart is not faint, this mind is not weak, this soul is not easily shaken, I am being made whole. Love, when it's time, we will be one.

1 comment: