Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 5 & 6.....

Sunday was Easter, I kept it classic and made baskets for the kids. Bubbles, candy, and elastic stretchy bunnies for everyone! I was the first to wake, it was overcast but, waking up to the ocean was still one of the best feelings in the world. We went to church and it was so packed, even though we were early, we had to sit in the overflow room. It rained all day, so we went to a local hotel pool and swam, made grilled cheese sandwiches with soup, and got some yummy hot chocolate at a nearby Starbucks. It might of been raining, yet it was a beautiful day because I was with my favorite people in the world. I am one blessed momma. I choose happiness; it is a choice you know, happiness. Suffering is also a choice, we can choose to live in heaven or live in hell....no matter where we are.

The day after Easter might of been a regular Monday for most, but I started it with yoga. The small studio was packed at 6 am. I felt love as I entered, the vibrations were strong from the surrounding yogis. Non-judgement was real, no conditions. Every time I go to class at Shanti, I remember why I fell in love with yoga in the first place. It's a communion of love, self love, and a selfless love that shows us how to embrace others. The rest of the day was so amazing out! The sun was shining, the sand was warm, and the view took my breath away. Every wave that crashed expanding over the sand was a direct reflection of my heart growing radiantly over my body. This is what the beauty of the sea does to me, fills me up with an endless supply of perception. It is why it is the only love I have ever experienced besides the agape love I have with my children.

By the end of the day I realized how amazingly content I am, sharing this post with my FB friends:

I've struggled my whole life with body image, today my kids, their friends & I were laughing. One was snap-chatting me, I used to care what the outcome of the picture looked like. Today, I was in my zone, my Hapi place, so I didn't care what the outcome was. I was just Hapi, my heart was content, being by the ocean with my favorite people in the world. This picture captures that. It also reminds me of my dad & sister, how we all laugh, how we are family. I love this picture because it's me in a moment of pure giddiness, joy is real and I want to live there.



No comments:

Post a Comment