Sunday, March 27, 2016

Day 4

Saturday could not have started off better! My 14 year old woke to tell me he was joining me at the gym! My heart fluttered and skipped. We laughed, as he realized his 40 year old mother was showing him up, and I was more than grateful to show him how to properly work out. Then we ran some errands, hit the grocery store, and packed for our vaca to the beach. THE BEACH, THE OCEAN, its my forever sanctuary. The water calls to me, it makes me feel everything at once. I can not get enough of it! I love the seaside and how I feel when I'm listening to the waves laying on the sand with my feet bare, hair down, and the sun warming my entire body. I'm so proud to call my children my own. There is no place I would rather be than here with my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment