Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 1 of 30

 So, hopefully by now, you are used to my honesty. I really didn't want to write about yesterday. I was struggling & felt like one big ball of emotional shit. Every minute was a challenge to see the positive. When I decided to step outside of myself and ask others questions, it was then that I started to understand my worth. I asked my personal training client many questions about her and what's going on in her life. I worked out alongside her. Afterwards, I went for a 3 mile run, THEN worked out AGAIN with one of my dearest friends. Towards the end of the day I had an unexpected massage client. She was the sweetest & I was thankful she showed up. 8pm rolled around & my youngest son had a baseball game, I just wanted to crawl into bed to get rid of a headache and escape my body's exhaustion. Instead, I jumped into my car & headed to the baseball field. A friend was there & he didn't know it, but it made my day shift from challenging to full of grace. After spending time watching my son play, & begging me to spend the night at my house....I reflected on how thankful I am to be surrounded by beautiful people. Day 1 of "live like there is no tomorrow" turned into "love like there is no tomorrow".

No comments:

Post a Comment