Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who am I?

I love a good cup of tea with honey. I savor the moments watching my children sleep. I wait in anticipation when the next 'Heroes' show comes out on February 2nd. I wish I got paid more. I think some people talk too much. I agree with ice cream: cold, yet SO sweet. Yoga is my favorite type of exercise. Sometimes, I think I'm funny. I aspire to be a person of influence one day. Not much of a football fan, unless my kids are in the game, then I tend to get loud. I say what I think. I laugh when people get hurt, not bloody hurt- that's sick. I tend to sweat a lot, which I see as detox.....which is a blessing that I don't have to buy those foot pads. I love that my mother still pitches a fit because I don't brush my hair(or my kids hair). True friends make me smile. Listening to my 3 boys have a discussion in their room at bedtime makes me laugh. My little girl holding my head in place and kissing my face over and over again makes me giggle. Getting pulled over scares me. I cry listening to worship music. I love my husband making me laugh when I'm mad. I used to be a neat freak until I realized life was too good to pass up. I dance when everyone's looking. I sing/shout as loud as I can in my car. I live. I love. I hope. I breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment