Friday, July 17, 2009

WHOA

One of my handsome boys was asking me how to spell some words tonight and then handed me this little notebook. Andrew then said, "This is a song I wrote." I was in AWE of God's infinite glory when I read each and every beautiful word. Here is my precious 7 year olds song:

The God I love provides for me.
The God I know loves me.
He is Bigger than all my fears.
My God is more powerful than lightening.

We got my guitar out to put some chords with it, then added the chorus line:

And I will worship you
And I will follow you

Moments like this refresh me and remind me why I'm a mom.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow girl! Don't moments like those make it all worthwhile:) Hang in there friend! You are an awesome mom with amazing kids:) Love you friend. I know there is a light at the end of this tunnel...you just keep shining!

    ReplyDelete