Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Why judge me, when you can love me....

The water is warm tonight. I may not be much for a romantic lover, yet I have so much love within me. When the energy hits me, it's as if I can fly. I am consumed by love. Nothing in me is less. I can't help yet to wash over you like a wave, I crave your presence. I will always love you, accept you, forgive you, and run to you. I am yours. I dip my toes in, yet you cover me, soaking me with your kindness that melts my soul tempting me to step deeper within these waters. I love you, and it might be that I don't even know you, yet I am completely consumed by you. Take me. It may be the desire within me seeks community, or some form of a family. The fact is I'm here, it's not what most may see as the ideal dream, yet it's my dream. To be love, to give love, to heal, to break past the social barriers and embrace what could be. 
-kca

No comments:

Post a Comment