Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I am you

You ask me if I'm okay, you wonder if those are real tears streaming down my face. Yes, it is what you see. Someone hurting, struggling, not able to stand this moment alone. Being crushed isn't something we desire to experience in this life, yet for growth it must occur. Having everything taken away, being told lies, and crawling to survive is what those that rose above the mire to conquer their inner fears had to do to revel in the inexpressible joy that is just beyond the walls of false freedom. I surrender, I choose to no longer resist, my heart is open & strong enough now that no matter what you say or do will not destroy who I am. I am free. I am love. I am you, once you release those chains that fill you with the need to defeat & use deceit.

No comments:

Post a Comment