Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hurricane memories....

What changes ppl, what changes the world is love. War and hate only create more war and more hate. When we exemplify and walk in love, love is all we know and attract. Today my youngest son & I were walking around and seeing all the damage Hurricane Matthew left behind. A lady that lived close by was directing traffic for hours on our street. Trees have fallen everywhere & cars couldn't see oncoming cars to get around. No one asked this woman to do this, she simply saw a need & decided to take action. My son looked at me & we were on the same wave length, she needs water! Yet, my son went beyond that & asked her if she wanted a sandwich. She did, and asked if we could make her daughter one too. We walked back to the house & made sandwiches. Later on my son & daughter went outside & moved broken branches out of the yard, without me even asking! Thank you hurricane Matthew, for bringing out the best in my children. My prayer for my children is for their hearts to always be ones that reach out a helping hand that lift others up & not push ppl down. Be the change my friends, so we can watch our children lead with love, serving & saving this world one person at a time. My children constantly challenge me to be better, to do more, reminding me so much of my dad. What grateful tune will your soul sing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment