Monday, October 24, 2016

I am Mother

I love being a mom. It's the most rewarding feeling in the world. I cherish the moments with my children. Time is limited my friends. Use your moments wisely, don't hold back the love, laughs, or beautiful words. I always have to focus on the good because time passes too quickly and you never know when the enemy (or who he will use) will come to steal, kill, & destroy what you have. I savor these moments, I stand fast because I have been given the honor of the name Mother. Being chosen to bear life is a precious gift, not everyone experiences & understands how this feels. The second I knew my firstborn was hiding within me I rejoiced, there is no greater blessing. I choose to see my heart full, to walk in unconditional love, and utilize these short moments with my offspring as more precious than gold.



No comments:

Post a Comment