Tuesday, October 25, 2016

It's okay if you have a bad day.....

I sit here observing my life. I'm capable of absorbing my losses and functioning as an American adult. I watch what is happening all around me, I understand I am not here to please others or keep up with them. I'm not confused or angry. I am responsible for what I have done and created in my world.
Weekly, I receive stacks of legal paperwork from my ex-husband and his lovely lawyer wife. It is not for me to judge, yet I have a feeling they are very unhappy.....seriously why else would someone pile shit loads of paperwork unto a single, broke ass, mother of four? Nothing else better to do for a hobby? Ummm, okay, guess I'll pull my monopoly money out to match this pretty letterhead. I walk through this, I am not afraid, even if I end up in jail for not being able to meet the expectations asked of me.
The pay-cut work sprung upon me and my co-workers over the past few weeks is not a big deal, we all are looking for new sources of income. The 4 current jobs I have now aren't sufficiently allowing ends to meet, a possible career change might come in handy or maybe it's time I embrace my inner hippie-beach bum! Happens to millions of corporate workers in America, no biggie, just an opportunity to become more inventive with finances. Right?

As for the people I call friends, lesson learned. Humans are sensitive and take things personal. It is forcing me to become a better, more loving person. Which means my humor must simmer down a notch or two. Saving face on those that I offend, love is choosing to see others as Christ sees us.
Dating life: dating doesn't deserve life. No time to hang from any ceiling and hardly breathe. Meeting someone worth the ride and die with hasn't been in my cards, I mean hasn't lived in the south. Not complaining, just saying....I can absorb all this, still go for a 3 mile run and squat 200 lbs.
Guess I'll just keep doing what I do best....allowing the left hemisphere of my brain stay dominant in language, I'll communicate, so writing it is! Stay grateful or it will be painful! Not every day is a bad day, but sometimes they happen.

Applications for sugar daddy position please send to....wait, too soon? Do you think this is where people don't get my humor?

No comments:

Post a Comment