Thursday, February 2, 2012

me? complain? nah....

yes, you read it right, i don't ever complain. bhahahaha.

i'm really hapi right now. it's weird but i'm totally hapi. i think i have some sweet angels praying for me or something. I feel like i am 21 all over again! its not a man, its not money, its not a new outfit, its GOD! his peace is real, his kindness is invigorating, his compassion is compelling, and his forgiveness is contagious! I love him and am stoked about what he is doing in me and the people i am around. i am blessed to have 4 sweet fun loving kids! they make me smile like i just won free rent for a year. Today, I paid the deposit for the Africa trip I'm going on in November and can't believe after 21 years i have the opportunity to finally go! this is huge and i can't wait! God has crazy amazing plans, i don't want to get in the way so i trust him. we each have purpose, this life may not be easy but all of us have a purpose! getting discouraged only waste time, because Jesus has already conquered this world and overcome death! what more proof do we need than seeing his glory ascend from the earth and soon one day to return? the more i read the word of God(Bible), the more i get excited! maybe its being in my thirties that makes me so thrilled to share & extend God's grace? Don't be too quick to judge, there are definitely days that i am overwhelmed and want to call it quits. Yet, I PRESS on. Pressing through something is not lightly done. Pressing a button takes effort, pressing a door open can acquire some leverage, pressing an object or someone aside requires strength. so, i do not take the word 'press' lightly when used spiritually. Philippians 3:12 states- "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." I continue on my path to see what he has in store and to discover what he will unfold/unpack before me. Pressing on and into him! I feel like he is cheering me on saying, "DON'T give up, I have NEVER & will NEVER give up on you!" His plans FAR out weigh mine! Psalms 118:5 "When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place." So taking myself from feeling pressed in and upon, I press through with his will and not my own! And that is when he can bring me to the place where I can breathe.

John 15:13 says "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

Stand in his presence, drink of his love, be intoxicated by the maker of heaven and earth! His love is better than ALL things!

No comments:

Post a Comment