Thursday, February 16, 2012

Last Sunday my 8 year old baby boy got dunked, I mean baptized. I had the honor of praying with him Christmas Eve 2011 to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour. We were reading the bible, the Christmas story of when Jesus was born and I was describing how Jesus came to earth to walk with us and Seth spoke out saying "I want to know Jesus like that! I want to talk to him too!" So we read through some Romans scriptures and we talked about how Jesus was sent to cover all our sins. Seth prayed that night to have God's heart and begin his relationship with the maker of heaven and earth. I did start to cry a bit when he stepped into the water last Sunday and I was overjoyed. What could be better than your flesh and blood desiring a journey of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment