Monday, February 2, 2009

Refreshments

I totally just cut and pasted this blog! Thanks Erika! The thing is I only follow 8 blogs...my bad. If I followed more I would never know who my husband was or where he was for that matter, hehehehehehe! So, I was a radical and went against the rules.

My sweet friend, Erika, passed a Lemonade Award on to me. So, I wanted to share in the refreshment. If you check out these following blogs you will certainly find humor, transparency, encouragement and definitely refreshment! And if I nominated you, please join the fun by following these rules
Rules:
1. You must link back to the person you received the award from.
2. You have to nominate 10 bloggers who show great attitude and/or gratitude.

1. Adventures in Adopting
2. Green Kiddos...Growing natural kids
3. Is There Anybody Out There?
4. Living not striving...
5. Our Love Affair ... and Adventures in Edwards-ville
6. resolved2worship's Xanga
7. Team Ginfrida
8. http://tonyabobonya.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment