Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My head hurts

I am sitting here crying, feeling a bit of a basket case. I am overwhelmed with life and the challenges I sometimes face. We all pick our paths and take a detour or two, wishing for the best. Yet, one thing remains constant, one thing keeps me hoping......God. His love is so thick and full of mercy. It amazes me how His love for me keeps on. I am so undeserving, I am selfish, I know my cracks out number my shiny parts.....yet WHY does He love us so much that he provides, guides and covers us with His LOVE? Looking up and seeing only a storm of confusion.......I crumble onto the ground wanting to see Him, not the mess I created. Like a child dumping all her toys out of a box, I dump my thoughts, my dreams, my life.......to simply be free of anything that keeps me from Him and His love.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the best. Let me know how your dad's surgery goes. You all will be in my prayers. -Kim

    ReplyDelete