Friday, August 15, 2014

Seduction

So here it goes, I'm having this AMAZING affair! When my eyes lay upon this beautiful treasure chills cover my body. From a distance tingles trickle from my head to my toes, as I move closer my heart melts. My soul has never been so at peace. I'm washed, renewed, comforted by his presence. A deep, strong voice that reassures & stills me. My feet sink deeper into the sand as this addiction calls to me. This drug has it's way with me. My soul longs for this constant therapy, drawing me to savor each step. The coolness under my feet, the softness in between my toes. I'm lost in a paradise of blue skies & open water. I don't want it to end. Meeting with my maker, resting in his bosom, from the dunes to the depths of the ocean, I am in complete bliss in my lovers embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment