Monday, December 5, 2011

laugh or cry

i think the choices we make reflect heavily on how our life plays out. your thinking "duh Kara, karma" -right..... for every action there is a reaction, for every choice made- a consequence is going to be revealed, what you DO NOW DOES matter because it contributes to the aftermath of your future. we all know this, yet why do we still struggle with doing what is right? some contemplate and imagine themselves perfect, then there are those that never see themselves good enough. mix the two together and you got Britney Spears. JK, jk, jk, jk!
i strive to be on time, knowing this shows respect and consideration for the people i'm meeting up with. THEN WITH-OUT FAIL, SOMETHING HORRIBLY WRONG HAPPENS! my clumsiness, in a hurry-ness, takes over and interweaves with my bad luck.... assuming i was really supposed to be born with the original Three Stooges. yesterday it was the plumbing, sewer backed up so no toilet flushing, washing dirty laundry, showers, basically the water was off limits. today i auditioned for the worship band at church, attempting to be on time i jump into the car and sit on a cup of water that one of the kiddos left for me. on stage, in my nervousness i fumble through my song, not once but twice. what do i do? i laugh, what is the point of crying? i find myself constantly laughing at my scenario or situation because if i don't i'll cry. i think i've shed enough tears for my entire family over the past several years with my fathers death, divorce, 3 computer crashes (losing my book each time), working 4 jobs to get food on the table for my 4 sugar plums, feeling overwhelmed with loneliness, and on top of all that- making bad choices by not aligning myself with the Word of God. Yup, i'm ready to surrender to HIS complete joy. God, i'm yours, right here, right now! most of the time my outcome could have been different but, what's done is done. if i slip up with my words or my actions, right there beside me are 4 sweet babes ready for the next adventure and comedy skit from their designated mother. life will never be perfect and i'm down with that......just can't wait to win the lottery(that is if i actually bought the ticket).

1 comment: