Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some see me as annoying, some say I have too much energy, and those that cling to negativity -I really don't care to hear what they think of me. :) We all have different gifts, just read Romans chapter 12 in the Bible. For the longest time I felt I was never worthy, never good enough, and never going to make an impact. Then I constantly am reminded of how my children need to be held and appreciated, loved and told daily how God strategically created them. They have purpose, as I write that I sniffle because I have purpose. I am forever telling my son Luke how God doesn't make mistakes, how we can't disappoint him(because he ALREADY knows what will happen), and how crazy in love he is with us otherwise he wouldn't have sent Jesus. I am not amazing, my Father whom created me is amazing.....so I guess the fact that he that resides in me (as he becomes greater and I become less) -people might mistaken me as amazing. My humanness scares me at times. The bones in my closet aren't ones I want revealed to anyone so, if I share them with you, know I am being humbled and ready for you to see the glory of God in my life. It is His GRACE that has brought me thus far. Because if HIS grace is sufficient for me, then I know it is powerful enough for ANYONE!
God sees us as beautiful because we are His creation. As a mother looks to her child and sees the great qualities he or she has to offer so our Heavenly Father gazes upon us with pure delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment