Sunday, December 18, 2011

miracles

The other day I facebooked "WOW, WOW, WOW! I'm blown away by God's miracles!" It's true, I am! 14 comments and 39 likes later some were asking "What's going on Kara?" Well, HERE IT IS! I might NOT have to move! I know what your thinking, whoop dee do.....but, I haven't gotten a roommate yet and that means not enough rent money. The miracles started occurring on Tuesday when I gave a massage, then the sweet friend took me to lunch which btw was amazing (Indian food)! When we were done I had to run to teach the kids yoga class, so she handed me the money for the massage -that I had already forgotten about because my tummy was extremely hapi. I placed it in my pocket, so when I got home later that night after my classes I pulled it out to discover that my gracious sweet angel of a friend gave me a 100% tip!
Thursday, my work day lasted until 8pm, when I finally pulled up to the house & looked through the mail I found miracle #2: a check for $250! As I am calling angel #2 to thank for the amazing answer to prayer, miracle #3 is beeping in. It was one of my private yoga clients stating they were home for the holidays and ready to start lessons ASAP! No one could possibly imagine the crazy joy that ran through my veins at that moment!
I am COMPLETELY blessed! I'm not worried wether the rest of my rent will come in or not. God has already taken care of EVERYTHING and will let me know in due time. God has shown me his unfailing love and incredible faithfulness. Last month someone gave us a huge gift of compassion by paying our December rent and the month before -groceries were found on my front door step. A lot of people don't realize how hard it has been for me as a single mother of four with or without four jobs and attending on-line classes. ALL I know is that I am thankful He sent his one and only son, I will continue to celebrate His goodness and mercies that are new EVERY morning! I love you God! Thank you for taking care of my family, I am NOT ashamed to tell of your kindness. Seeking Him and sharing Him (with or without words) is what its ALL about! Thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me!

1 comment:

  1. Yea God! I am cheering you on and continuing to pray.

    ReplyDelete