Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hapi Thanksgiving

I am still in bed watching two of the four of my sweet children sleep. They love crawling in bed with me and i can't help but enjoy their company. I just want to eat them up, attack them with kisses! Matter of fact, THAT'S how I will wake them up! Today is Thanksgiving day of 2011 and I, Kara C. Adams, am enjoying the quiet.....minus the sounds of snoring children. I lay here pondering how blessed I am. Yesterday a kind friend dropped off a Christmas tree, my kids were so ecstatic they refused to wait until today to put it up, so we were up until 11:30pm putting together this beautiful 7.5 ft tree. How crazy great everything works out! My two eldest boys are getting so big and I can't stop them! Andrew put half the tree together by himself, Eve handed us branches as she sang with her hapi heart, Seth crashed out on the couch asking questions, and Luke -well, Luke decided to have a time out in his room. Just the same, I am thankful for the chance to have four little helpers that are learning to love with HUGE hearts. My soul cries out with thanks on this beautiful day that i can celebrate not alone yet, with the ones i love most and God has entrusted me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment