Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Much More

There is so much more to this life than we can fathom. I needed a laugh today & someone made it happen. I know through my struggles & weaknesses that there is always hope. It may not feel as if it is there or even around the corner, yet it is. Last year when I lost my father to cancer I didn't feel an ounce of hope. As much as I prayed & cried, I felt completely alone. Sometimes, I still feel utterly isolated, unmatched, unaided, and as someone that deserves to be left desolate. Unremarkably, our creator has a totally different view of things. His perspective of me (of you) is profoundly and passionately intense to the point of Him sacrificing the most beloved gift known to mankind: His son. We are valid, for some insane reason his concern & compassion for us is off the charts. He reaches to us, yearns for us as we yearn for security & comfort. There is no one except God himself that has the capability to not only represent but significantly fill our desires and remove us from the torture of pain. He, if we allow, will offer the experience of a lifetime, providing fullness, contentment & everlasting joy! In the evening I see Him in my childrens breath as they sleep, in the morning I hear Him as He wakes me with the birds song of delight. If I seek him, through this journey He has bestowed upon me, I will find Him. It is everything that surrounds me where I can acknowledge His presence, I just need to be still, be quiet & ahhh....he is with me. And amazingly enough He gives me what I need, just like the much needed laugh from a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment