Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I love you, yet you don't love

How do people fall in love? We can scientifically try to explain how our bodies produce certain hormones and its natural. After all isn't it built in us to reproduce?

Someone once told me: "I won't fall in love with you." It stung worse than any bug bite and my stomach started to feel sick, I almost threw up. You see I have this beautiful gift, and quite possibly the worst gift in the world when it comes to the heart. I love unconditionally. This is why friends tell me anything and everything. They know I will accept them NO MATTER WHAT. And, what they tell me in confidentiality will not go past my ear drum. I find it hard to hate someone, no matter what horrific sin they have committed. This puts me at a very difficult place when it comes to relationships. I continue to let the person back in, embrace and allow them kill me softly again. I can't imagine what God goes through every minute. He listens, he embraces, he loves unconditionally, and the 6 billion people in the world that he knit together piece by piece in the womb- reject him on a daily bases. I know when someone leaves, and my heart is bruised that God has been there, done that, and I can uncontrollably cry on his shoulder. I have to remember not everyone knows how to love and through time maybe they might not only see it yet, feel it. Then, maybe they can share it. Or, their heart might just have been beaten to a pulp and our gracious Father can restore & repair it (when they are ready (to surrender and let him)).

No comments:

Post a Comment