Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today is a New day!

Today is a new day, the sun finally decided to come out from playing peek-a-boo with the clouds after a week or two of rain & snow. It is beautiful watching the sun rays fall through the windows. Right now, I'm so content sitting in the local Chic-Fil-A playground area admiring the energy spent by my giggly children due to the sugar attack from the ever so lovely ice cream. I believe some joys can not be captured in words, there are moments in life where words will never be enough- time in space that can only be felt, not expressed through readings or writings. I am in this current stage of life where everything seems at a stand still & I'm okay with that. My computer crashed last month when I was getting prepared to launch a web-site, everything gone: pictures from hundreds of memories, a thousand songs on my i-tunes, a book I was writing & videos for my web-site. Of course, I was extremely sad because I had no back-up, yet I imagined the thousands of Haitians that lost so much more. I am content, yet my heart still aches at times for a better world, one where we honestly love as Jesus does. To be the sunshine that shines through other hearts so that they might know of the incredible, intense love & joy that can only stem from our heavenly Father. God is beautiful & resting in Him is where being content is explored and we can be free to just be!

No comments:

Post a Comment