Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Circus

Here's the thing, in life, we have the choice to do whatever we want! As a child I wanted to run away & join the circus, I desired to become a clown. Many laugh because they know me, and how I adore standing in the sea of joy. Not letting others hinder us from what we may become is a challenge. Surrounding ourselves with optimistic thinkers and encouraging motivators may inspire us. Yet, when we encounter the realist and the pessimistic downers of this world, we can get side-tracked.
This is no secret, we have the ability & opportunity to become ANYTHING! It is quite exciting! The mind is a powerful tool, many preach and tell of how it is only mind over matter. I imagine, and know the best is yet to have arrived. My God will meet me and supply ALL my needs. My life may come across as overwhelming at times, running around with four children can resemble a circus act. I'll be pushing a shopping cart in the middle of Wal-Mart, thinking things are fine until a fight breaks out with my three boys. People stare, laugh, comment and I in the chaos am humbled.
Nonetheless, moments occur where I'm sitting and watching my children play outside(them unknowingly of my presence) where they are sweet and kind towards each other....and peace washes over me. I love my circus! I embrace the consequences to the choices I've made; and attempt in every way to uncover how my God can use me. Use me in this circus act of my life. Apprehending, how there is more to come and I can rest assured perceiving that the desires of my heart were buried there for a reason. He holds the key to such treasures and will make them discovered by my following Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment