Thursday, August 13, 2009

My boys.....

I would say that boys are curious, curious about life, about bugs, about boobs, about games, about discovering. Discovering where they are, who they are, and why they are. As a mother of three boisterous boys that endlessly challenge me in every possible way, I know I have never felt a love as deep as the one I feel with my children. Just the other day.... Andrew, my middle son, took a frozen pizza roll and crushed it into pieces with a pair of pliers. How crazy fun is that? My oldest son, Luke, tells me story after story and tries to live out his favorite character: Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbs). Seth is my youngest, who LOVES cars and is still proud to say I'm his mom with hugs and kisses! They may push me to the limit through disobedience and breaking objects, yet their laughter and small hugs cuddle my heart in a way that can not be described. I am thankful for them, I want to savor their giggles and silliness, be overwhelmed by their tackles and adorable questions. I have a feeling that God feels the same way about me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment