Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I might step on your toes

Football season, baseball practice, dance lessons, hockey games, bands, EVERYONE has a passion. People get crazy when it comes to what they love and their kids games. My passion just happens to be God, I'm pretty much a HUGE fan when it comes to Jesus. Yet, I have never understood why its more than okay to scream and shout your face off at your favorite teams home game, then turn around to make fun of someone singing and shouting, excited about God. It's funny....people wigging out that your totally hyped up about something that is SO MUCH BIGGER than ANY athlete on Earth! Talking bout the head dude that created these cool athletes! Nothing is better than KNOWING the ONE who created us. My whole being supports my God. People may say things that knock my love for Christ when I sing or dance, but I don't care because I know He is everything to me and I just can't seem to get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment