Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stubborn people

Stubborn people sometimes stick their noses in other peoples business. What up wid dat? They literally think that their way is the ONLY way. It is so sad and quite disturbing. Nobody is perfect and instead of attempting to make peace, they are just creating more drama. It is sweet that someone cares enough to stick their nose in your business, yet maybe not appropriate. Only God can dictate and orchestrate, we are clueless. Hoping to make a difference and assuming that we know best, but it is pride and pride (unfortunately) comes before a fall. Be careful to judge, because what goes around eventually comes right back at'cha! If anything....what we can do to exemplify Christ, is to pray and love. Love with our hands and our feet, love with a servants heart and a listening ear. To love with what we have means to love with and not our piercing tongues or striking looks. Challenging, most definitely! I too, am at fault when it comes to being unrelenting. This is why I need a Saviour, someone to show me how to love when I have failed to love. Why I desperately am in dire need of hope, when the world around me has crashed into a thousand pieces because of the theories I created. I am acquainted with how messed up I am and the mistakes I've made, yet God accepts me as I am. He holds me and will nourish me back to health.....for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment