Monday, January 29, 2018

You won’t like this....

What you interpret from anything I write is all your own shit that you are personally dealing with. Not mine. If you read love, then you see love, if you read sadness, then your sad, whatever you feel is all you. If you think I’m crazy, most likely you are crazy....get tested. It’s not too bad, I’ve been tested, only 750+ questions. My results were clear, just feel bad for the dude that kept screaming at me about how crazy I am & made me take the psych evaluation. $1000 later, nothing new, just confirmation of Kara being Kara. Been through hell and back, yet kept smiling.

You know that scripture from the book of Matthew(chapter 7) in the Bible: 
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?”


That’s some good shit. We judge ourselves when we judge others. I’m kind of over all this and people sending me sympathetic messages, telling me to stop searching for love, or I have someone I want you to meet, or “hey Cara! I just joined.....”, “hey darling, how are you babe?” I really want to reply: “fuck off douche!” I like being a hermit, I enjoy being me whether it’s hyper mode, writing mode, or just anti-social mode. The older I get, I want to be bothered less, unless it’s by my kids. Social events give me anxiety unless I’m with a dear friend & we make fun of everything. I’d rather hang out with imaginative kids instead of stuffy adults stuck in their ways. I love to randomly dance, sing out loud, & use my hands to make things. I don’t like touching people unless I know & love them, I would rather create the 100’s of book series in my head than work. I’m a bitch, and I could careless if you like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment