Friday, July 8, 2016

Scripture....

Tonight, the kids & I were reading the book of Mark in the Bible. Mark 2:17 always stands out quoting:
'When Jesus heard that, he said to them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor; those who are sick do. I've come to call sinners, not people who think they have God's approval."

I relate to this scripture so much. I don't do well hanging out with those that feel they have God's approval or appear to have it all together, they believe they have the right to scream at others because they don't have control over them, or treat me as if I will never live up to their standards and must earn their respect.... They forget people are human, that ADHD, ADD, any minor or major mental challenges exist. Life doesn't come with a trailer(preview button). We can't predict what will happen or the crazy misfortunes that will occur. There are those that have limited minds, they can't see past their own suffering & pain. They project their anger and guilt onto others, justifying their poor decisions & actions. This doesn't settle well with me at all, so I choose boundaries. I only open up to those that admit their flaws, share their weaknesses, and don't wear mask. Many do not know they are sick, as they bleed all over everyone else's beds. Jesus came to heal, when we are ready, he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment