Monday, May 2, 2016

Words spoken

I miss you. I saw something that reminded me of you today, I held back the tears until now....this moment late at night where there isn't anyone to see my sadness. If I could just hold you right now, squeeze my arms around you. Letting my presence alone release comfort. My first instinct would be to protect you, steal you away, so that you wouldn't suffer the heartache. The pain people live in and don't know how to manage so, they cast upon you. You assume it's you, yet it's not, it's them. Because they were shamed & domesticated like dogs, that's all they know. I worry you won't survive, but I keep praying. I stay determined that this too shall pass. You are so sensitive, so awake and aware, I too have been there. My love for you will never fade, I'm here, waiting for when you finally have had enough. When you are ready to be free from the violence and learn how to walk in your gift, come find me so I may anoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment