Thursday, July 17, 2014

haters gonna hate

Someone called the nutritional cleanse I endorse a "get skinny quick" gimmick/scheme, just to let everyone in on a secret: it's NOT! It's super nutritionally filled food that has impacted my life & my friends & loved ones around me that have started using it. I don't like sharing some things like the depression I've battled since my dad died 5 yrs ago or my ADHD that annoys the heck out of people, but here it goes....these products not only improved my muscle tone it's helped me get a new...younger boyfriend that drives a range rover(& loves The Lord!), JUST KIDDING! But really, I haven't had a depression lapse since I started this incredible food regimen AND my ADHD is no longer in full play, people that know me are amazed that I'm so focused & can sit still for longer than 5 minutes! So, take that you disclaiming (insert dirty mouth saying here) doubters & negative peeps! Love you, for those of you that won't understand the funniness of this post....Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment