Friday, May 11, 2012

I don't think I would be so lonely if my dad were still alive. I could always visit him at home or work.....never was I a bother or a nuisance. We would laugh about something, and he would share the most recent song or movie that's out(he kept me up to date with what's new and just in). I miss him in such a huge way it hurts every now and then! Dad's are priceless, friends are hard to come by. I want my kids to know this and respect this: life is golden, enjoy every moment(leave the phone at home to really soak up and nestle in with a precious soul). I stay busy, yet when I can't sleep it all comes falling down on my emotions like an unexpected downpour of April showers. It is uncontrollable, it doesn't happen often yet when it does I can't explain it. This, I believe, is divine timing because it forces me to write. I must do this, if I keep it all in -it will only cause more pain. 'Patience' you tell me, 'in time' you say, yet this year is the year. The year to conquer my fear, the year to crush procrastination, the time to fully indulge. This one is for you dad! I will finish what you inspired me to embark upon!

2 comments: