Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sometimes it feels good to be alone. After teaching today I painted a part of the studio that needed to be finished. At first I thought it would be nice to have company, then as I played some music I realized how beautiful it was to not have to say a word. I have been running from here to there, teaching, and doing homework. So, the stillness was quite becoming. It was in the stillness that I had peace. Reassurance from God, his love that overwhelms and bewilders me. I wasn't alone; He kept me company and I didn't want it to end. These are the moments we search for so we can feel refreshed. Lokaah Samastaah Sukhino Bhavanthu Om Shanthi Shanthi Shanthi

1 comment:

  1. I so am feeling loved and thrilled that you (and whoever you want to bring) are coming to bible study. I didn't realize just how much I really want and need you there. But I do. I love you.
    Happy too, that you had the quiet. I wish I had more of that sometimes.
    Biggest adoration and acceptance from me.
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete