Thursday, April 8, 2010

April showers

At the end of this month is my father's birthday, April 27th. He would have been 63 this year. Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of him, since his death. I miss him. He taught me so much; to see both sides of the story, to help others in need, how to laugh when it gets hard, to work, to appreciate what you have, and be the best at anything you put your hands to because doing so gives glory to God. He was a mighty giant, he was a warrior. He was my hero! April showers bring memories of my unforgettable father, so if you notice a tear or two from my eyes it's because I miss my hero. My dad was the BEST dad!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, he was an awesome dad, husband, brother, son, uncle, brother in law.....and he is missed and loved by all of us.

    ReplyDelete