Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Fuck, I'm writing again...

    There is something so sexy about a blank page. It is refreshing...the nothingness, how no judgement has yet been cast, just a clean slate. It welcomes complete honesty, not a fuck to hold. What may spill out upon the page has yet to arrive. The words waiting to escape and bleed without worry of the mess it may make. That is how I feel when I get the opportunity to write and let my verbiage completely explode. Raw, real, unapologetic, it really is who I am. Unafraid, as if no one will read it and find out how deeply I can go. As I mentioned in the beginning: sexy. The unknown has forever been more of a temptation to me than another soul. Another soul seems like too much work, the trusting part...do we really need to trust? Nothing is staple, guaranteed. I know this more than anyone, its why I laugh so much and find a reason to smile. People scare the hell out of me. I learned lessons throughout my life I wish upon no one. The lives that have hurt me, I'm being too kind. There are those that sought out to destroy me, crush me to the point of no recovery. For some divine reason I didn't allow that, I fought back, I created and accepted everything thrown at me as a challenge. Now, I find myself amongst others that have done the same and can't for the depths of me explain with any human language how grateful I am. The beauty I'm surrounded by and the exceptional light that beams from their hearts. I'm overwhelmed. The paint I stroke upon the canvas and words I type upon each page is inspired from those that lift me up without even knowing. My heart is fluttering, my body is shaking. I'm living in the moment and that's where I'm meant to be because I belong here. We are one, so don't take it personal and let the fucks fall.        

No comments:

Post a Comment