Sunday, December 3, 2017

I'm ADHD and I know it....

Hi, my name is Kara and I'm ADHD.

I'm like seriously, can I just put this out there? I have NO friggin clue how to contain myself or train myself for that matter. One minute I'm teaching yoga and the next I'm tempted to write a script for a stand up comedy sketch based off my life experiences, especially lately with my attempts to try to have a dating life. Dating in your 40s is NO joke, almost like the thrill you get paying your child support. I'm over here massaging a client complaining about their marriage and giving my expert advice yet, wondering myself how the heck did I end up so lucky? Being single is lucky right? I really don't know what to do with my life. I've tried praying, meditating, pet sitting, complaining, chanting, yet to be honest, writing makes me feel the most accomplished. I think about writing and ideas all throughout the day. Scenarios to stories I make up in my head bounce around until I see something shiny, just kidding, not really. I create YouTube videos, sing mantras, dance in my undies, build furniture, write and illustrate children's books, look into ways to raise awareness against child molestation, teach 10 classes per week, AND STILL CAN'T FOCUS! I forget to fill up my gas tank, wear the same outfit a few days in a row, avoid cleaning anything, listen to the music my parents played as I was growing up, go on social media waaaaaay too much, double dip, and yeah, I eat non-stop if food is put in front of me.

Like I stated in the beginning:

I'm Kara and I have a gift......

ADHD.


No comments:

Post a Comment