Sunday, December 11, 2016

Passing pain

Through all these years, I've suffered and felt pain so deep as if it was unbearable. No one knew, I hid it from you. My heart was heavy, my soul was pushed down. My smile was covering the hurt and holding back the tears. I was completely alone & believed that is the way it had to be. I tried to fight back, I thought I could protect myself. Misery consumed my thoughts, I made it my reality. Hope did not exist as I was stuck inside a dried up well. I wasn't ever good enough, not even for myself.
Then, I let go, I gave in. I surrendered to the pain and welcomed the shame. I cried out loud and let you in. I shared my brokenness and showed you my wounds. I silenced the lies and spoke truth to fear. Ego couldn't bear it, he grasped his last breath. As I crashed unto the shore completely bare with nothing left, I opened my heart to see miracles burst forth. Not knowing others were watching the whole time. I saw freedom arise. Unspeakable love filled the air, the impossible became possible, and healing rejuvenated my entire being. An explosion of grace consumed me as when I first believed. It was then I woke up to find how LOVE relinquishes debt of any kind and restores the most barren of souls. The weight is not mine to carry anymore. I discovered why I am here, to channel love & light that only comes from a place of immeasurable joy. Grateful for these lessons, because without the pain I would not be where I stand today....watching miracles come forth as if they mimic the  oceans waves. Never ending love, eternities peace, and power beyond mountain peaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment