Sunday, November 6, 2016

Life in a 📦

I don't focus on this, yet when I come across it, it saddens me that my children have to witness such ignorance. The political rants, the name calling, the prejudice and sexist comments, the limited minds people have and feel justified to shout out. We ALL have our own reality & right to believe what we believe. Bullying or making fun of another human for what they see value in is wrong. I long for a day when everyone will respect each other no matter what they believe. When the human race will walk in integrity & compassion. It's simple, I don't make fun of you for celebrating at a football game, so why call me "crazy" for getting excited about God at church? My youngest son was minding his own when some unaware human told him ppl called me "crazy" at church because I act as if I'm at a football game. Let's turn the tables & imagine we were at a church in Africa.....the congregation would wonder what's wrong with you if you were sitting still in your seat. Newsflash, WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME, some of us are more traveled, educated, sensitive, trained, and NOT COOKIE CUT OUT(perhaps limited to a some school system nor family upbringing) or didn't swallow some sort of brain washing pill that demands "this way is the ONLY way!" If we all realized this, could you imagine what an entirely different world we would live in?!?!? Let's all wake up, learn a lesson, become an adult by not taking things personal and not making assumptions. Life is to be lived in love and with a grateful heart.
#sermonsunday #dontliveinabox #brainsnotlooks

No comments:

Post a Comment