Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Today

This is me when I wake up some mornings. Trying to figure out who is that figure I'm living this life in. There are battles we must face on our own. It's not easy, because it's deep within us that we already know the truth. We face these made up fears of losing control, addictions, pain, suffering, debt, or "fitting in". We "fit in" ourselves, we use this temporary temple as a tool to manifest the utmost desires that rage within us. Yet, then there are those of us that fall asleep....trying to forget our purpose. Indulging in the flesh. Today, I dig deep. I let go of this earthly vessel & see past the nonsense, to be aware of the conscious. I am here now, yet letting the pain just be a passerby. Choosing not to exhaust myself in emotions, but surrendering to this moment in time that was meant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment