Friday, March 21, 2014

A letter to my sister


Wishing you were here, to open up a place, 
i miss you, my sister. 
As the years continue and our faces fill with grace, 
I am thankful for the love you continue to hold. 
You always lend an ear for my tears and a laugh 
to help deal with the life we have lived. 
Sister, the distance is great, yet our hearts beat quite the same. 
I am here and you are dear. 
We are forever blessed from our birth until beyond our death. 
Although our mark was made, our beds have been cleansed. 
We were raised to see a shining hope, taught to watch for the King. 
Sister, don't forget our mothers love nor our fathers teachings. 
Jehovah Jireh, our provider, his grace is sufficient for me……
for me……for me! Listen & you will hear the Lamb! 

Adonai, El Shaddai, Immanuel, YES, God is with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment