Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This is an excerpt from a book I'm currently working on:


"How refreshing the love of our Father that entitles us to freedom, He lavishes His beauty upon us.  He gives us strength when we run empty.  Look around and see love, when there is an opportunity to love…..do it.  Don’t look back at how you’ve been assaulted and scarred, give this life you been gifted a chance to redeem His glory.  Because when He shines on you, it is amazing!  And, you will never see anything the same.  It just takes one time to meet Jesus and at that moment we will be changed forever.  We must continue through this life, through the hard times as well as the good, yet knowing He is here….with us.  Finding Him gives me strength and the courage to face the trials I must overcome.  It only takes one moment, no matter who you are, where you’ve been, or what you’ve seen or done, He loves us.  He is our destiny, the nourishment our souls long for.  I ran away from him and ignored his compassion.  I made choices to push me farther away from his grace, yet he remained, waiting for me to truly experience the vastness of his love.  Nothing makes me more ecstatic than sharing my story because it ends with Him, my beloved.  My God has held me and not hidden his face from me.  In him I am secure and not forgotten.  Look for him, you will find him, and understand when he holds you…..that nothing else matters."

-It will eventually make sense, until then enjoy the pieces I share in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment