Wednesday, September 5, 2012

shared with a friend or 2 then thought: WHY NOT?

Waves were WOW this morning! I mean really WOW and beautiful! Lately, I'm struggling to catch them at the right moment to get up on my board yet, I watched standing (& being knocked down) in awe of God in all his splendor. He absolutely amazes me! "Blessed be the Lord, Who bears our burdens and carries us day by day, even the God Who is our salvation! Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!"(Psalm 68:19 AMP) "Who alone stretches out the heavens and treads upon the waves and high places of the sea; "(Job 9:8 AMP) I just want to sing 24/7 to him bc he is sooooo good to us! Let his kingdom reign! "O Lord God of hosts, who is a mighty one like unto You, O Lord? And Your faithfulness is round about You [an essential part of You at all times]. You rule the raging of the sea; when its waves arise, You still them." (Psalm 89:8, 9 AMP) Yesterday, I was tickled with joy, I purchased contacts for the first time in over a year so my eyes were like 'THANK YOU!!!!!' Words can not explain how much I trust my Father completely, I could't buy groceries last year and now every day I get paid I RUN to give Him his 10% and it never fails there is always enough to pay everything else. I was in tears all day yesterday thankful that he carries me, he provides for me, he is here with me. I might of had nothing by the worlds standards and still have nothing to show materialistically BUT I have my GOD! He has supplied me with everything I need. I have the joy of being in the presence of my beautiful children and being wrapped up in God's arms. I inhale His breath as I see the sun rise over the ocean and I'm overwhelmed with his grace as the waves crash over my head. I love you Lord, I don't want to be anywhere else if it means I won't be with you. My flesh is worn and my soul cries out for more of him. I'm broken, ready to be mended, filled and restored daily with his words of healing and strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment