Tuesday, May 10, 2011

here i am once again

here i am, once again. raw, rare, scared. i was teaching yoga today and realized how replaceable i am. i felt completely worthless for a few minutes, you see i work for this company that can just hire and train someone else to take my place, do my job. quite possibly, after about six months no one might even remember my name. so, for about 5 minutes i felt useless, substitutable, inadequate, and broken. then i heard something, or maybe the light bulb just lit right above my head. "Kara, YOU are NOT replaceable!"
in this world, yes- i am considered expendable. yet, when it comes to God's point of view of whom i am.....i am of extreme value. where is your worth? because right now, here i am once again. pouring my heart out to my Father and allowing Him show me His ways, not this world's.

No comments:

Post a Comment